Thursday, September 13, 2012

I Make Plans. God Laughs.

I went from Tattoo Tuesday to Wahhhhhhhh!!! Wednesday when I was given the disappointing news at the plastic surgeon's office that my nipples weren't ready to be tattooed yet. It took Suzanne the Tattoo Guru in Dr. Geter's office about 2 seconds to come to that conclusion, based on my incision scars.  She says that since the scars are still red and raised in places, it would cause the tattoo to fade and then have to be redone. 

But it wouldn't be me if I didn't have a Pollyanna, look-on-the-bright-side moment when Suzanne, who really liked that I had previously proclaimed the day "Tattoo Tuesday" and had also planned to title my blog post the same thing, worked some magic and got me rescheduled  for, yes, a Tuesday. I love her! I plan to bring snacks and party hats to the new Tattoo Tuesday. Or would tassles be more in line with the theme of the day? Well, I have six weeks to decide.

The wet t-shirt pictures are now on hold. That is probably a relief to a great many of you.

In spite of the lack of pigment, my boobies are still COMPLETELY AWESOME. 

BE VERY JEALOUS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment